When it comes to brand love, few fans show more passion for
Many of them recently travelled to Essen, Germany, for the 23rd edition of the German Coke collector's convention.
Some 540 visitors made their way to the annual event, which was once again attended by the
"The Coke Convention is the place for Coke superfans and collectors in Germany to meet in person," said Wurm, who manages Coke's Consumer Interaction Centre in Germany. "Collectors can show off their invaluable treasures and look for that one special item to add to their collection."
The event also welcomed a VIP guest,
Other collectors were curious to know more about the
The Coke Archives also contain countless Coke treasures from Germany. When the German headquarters moved from Essen to Berlin in 2003, its extensive archive was transported across the Atlantic to
More on Journey
- Success, Failure and Zombie Hunting
- FANTA Features Bold Young Flavor Makers in New 'Flavor Out Loud' Summer Campaign
- For Texas Family, Life Goes Better with a Coke… and Three More Kids
- Where Does ZICO® Coconut Water Come From?
- Coke North America Uses Indiegogo for Test-and-Learn Pilot of Valser Mineral Water