Matthew Miele (Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's) will produce the as-yet-untitled film via his Quixotic Endeavors and co-direct with Justin Bare. The
“When I can hold up a
Quixotic will historically and artistically capture the story through diverse perspectives and interviews with luminaries across various industries. The documentary will focus on seminal moments in the brand’s history and on the life of the
“We are excited to give Quixotic access to the great stories of
The documentary will premiere in 2016. Stay tuned for more details.
More on Journey
- From the Fringe to the Mainstream: Odwalla Launches Smoobucha
- Coca-Cola Launches Odwalla Craft Ades, Wins Innovation Award
- Can This Fantasy Writer Go a Year Without Her Smartphone? vitaminwater Thinks She Has a Shot.
- Introducing Orange Vanilla Coke and Orange Vanilla Coke Zero Sugar
- New KOlab Collaboration Center Immerses Retailers and Restauranteurs in Coke’s Beverage and Digital Innovations