A newly opened
The experience was specifically designed for Romania in collaboration with Captive Escape Room. Groups of players enter a specially themed
The interactive and unpredictable game takes players throughout the entire room. Some puzzles can be solved individually, others only in teams, to immerse everyone in the game.
Escape rooms – physical adventure games in which players are locked in a room and have to find and use hidden clues to solve a series of puzzles and escape within a set time limit – have gained popularity around the world in recent years.
Planning a trip to Bucharest? Learn more about the
Coca-Cola Escape Room and make a reservation here.
More on Journey
- 'Historias de Bar' Celebrates 65 Years in Spain
- fairlife Ultrafiltered Milk Coming to Canada
- Watch: POWERADE Scores With New ‘That’s Some Kind of Power’ Spot Ahead of 2018 FIFA World Cup
- 5 Summers of Share a Coke: How the Team Behind the Hit Campaign Keeps Things Fresh Year After Year
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever