From the familiar fizz of Coke, to fruit juices and thirst-quenching bottled waters,
In China, plant-based protein drinks made from high-quality agricultural sources including green beans, red beans and walnuts will join the company’s lineup of diverse flavors. Plant-based protein drinks are very popular in China, and the category is quickly growing.
This is thanks, in part, to
The agreement is part of the
“This investment fully reflects our strategy to continue providing a full portfolio of high-quality beverages to Chinese consumers, and demonstrates
Xiamen Culiangwang was owned by the Hong Kong-listed China Culiangwang Beverages Holdings Ltd., with its production and sales business located in China.
Braun added, “Xiamen Culiangwang will continue to expand its plant protein beverages business along with the development of the beverage market in China. We are confident in its business prosperity.”
China is currently
Since returning to China in 1979,
More on Journey
- What I Saw and Learned During an Expedition to the North Atlantic Gyre
- Coca-Cola System Rallies to Support Communities in Path of Hurricane Dorian
- Trash to Treasure: How Coke Scholar Samuel Alemayehu is Revolutionizing his Hometown with Africa’s First Waste-to-Energy Facility
- Global Women’s Leadership Council Chair Focused on Driving Impact and Awareness of Coca-Cola Women’s Empowerment Work
- Breaking Bad Biases: Dr. Steve Robbins on the Power of Inclusion and Mindful Engagement in the Workplace