Top your Ramadan meal off with this delicious and refreshing treat.
- 1 cantaloupe, grated
- 9 Ounce nata de coco
Cup or one 2-liter bottle
- ice cubes
- Total Time: 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: N/A
Place grated cantaloupe and nata de coco into a bowl with ice cubes.
Coca-Colaover the mixture and serve.
More on Journey
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice
- Multiple Coke Brands Bubble Up in Fast-Growing Sparkling Water Category
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone