Italians' longstanding love affair with lemon dates back centuries. The sour-and-sweet citrus flavor is prevalent in a range of foods and beverages, from gelato to liquer, savored from Lake Como to Sicily.
Now, Italians can enjoy
The Italy-exclusive drink is now available in glass bottles, PET bottles and aluminium cans.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Coca-Cola Teams With WWF to Spur Private Sector Collaboration and Action in Fight Against Plastic Waste
- Gold Peak® Real Brewed Tea Launches Summer Campaign to Bring Fans Even Closer to Home