Italians' longstanding love affair with lemon dates back centuries. The sour-and-sweet citrus flavor is prevalent in a range of foods and beverages, from gelato to liquer, savored from Lake Como to Sicily.
Now, Italians can enjoy
The Italy-exclusive drink is now available in glass bottles, PET bottles and aluminium cans.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink to Hit Stores in the UK This Month
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Building a Growth Culture at Coke Includes Empowering All Employees to Drive Company’s Innovation Agenda