Italians' longstanding love affair with lemon dates back centuries. The sour-and-sweet citrus flavor is prevalent in a range of foods and beverages, from gelato to liquer, savored from Lake Como to Sicily.
Now, Italians can enjoy
The Italy-exclusive drink is now available in glass bottles, PET bottles and aluminium cans.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Introducing Dunkin’ Donuts Shot in the Dark Coffee Espresso Blend
- Big Moves in M&A: Our Perspective on a Busy Time for Deals
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp