Italians' longstanding love affair with lemon dates back centuries. The sour-and-sweet citrus flavor is prevalent in a range of foods and beverages, from gelato to liquer, savored from Lake Como to Sicily.
Now, Italians can enjoy
The Italy-exclusive drink is now available in glass bottles, PET bottles and aluminium cans.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- 2017 Sustainability Report: Water Infographic
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- 2017 Packaging Update: Helping to Make the World's Packaging Problem a Thing of the Past