With sustainability integrated into every aspect of its business, The
The “Change the World” list highlights companies that have made a positive social impact through activities as part of their core business strategy. Companies with annual revenues of $1 billion or more are prioritized, and ultimately evaluated on measurable impact, business results and degree of innovation. Initial call for nomination and assessments are conducted in partnership with FSG, Shared Value Initiative and Professor Michael E. Porter of Harvard Business School, followed by Fortune writer and editor evaluations.
More on Journey
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Women's Economic Empowerment
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Women's Economic Empowerment Infographic
- Global Women’s Leadership Council Chair Focused on Driving Impact and Awareness of Coca-Cola Women’s Empowerment Work
- Trash to Treasure: How Coke Scholar Samuel Alemayehu is Revolutionizing his Hometown with Africa’s First Waste-to-Energy Facility