A new Research and Development (R&D) Center in Mexico City will fuel The
“From this center, we will work to bring new products and formulas that respond to the changing needs of Mexican consumers and consumers across Latin America – including low- and no-calorie options – through reformulation and portfolio innovation,” James Quincey, president and chief operating officer of The
Francisco Crespo, president of
Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who toured the facility with several members of his cabinet and
Quincey stressed both the importance of Mexico to the company’s global business and the contributions the
“The investment we are making in this new facility will improve our production infrastructure, distribution network and packaging innovation, and expand our portfolio,” Quincey added.
The Mexico City R&D Center is one of six
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Peace Tea Invites Fans to Share ‘Randomer Random Acts of Kindness’ in Brand’s First National Campaign
- Chemical Recycling: Could This Breakthrough Technology Curb Plastic Waste?
- How Special Olympics Helped Storyteller Daniel Barich Find His Voice