An Enduring Partnership
- The NASCAR abbreviation stands for National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing.
- NASCAR was born in February of 1948 under the leadership of Bill France, Sr. and is currently celebrating its 63rd year as "America's favorite sport." The NASCAR organization continues to be managed by the France family, with the late Bill France, Jr. stepping down in 2003 and appointing his son, Brian France, CEO and Chairman of the Board.
- Forty-three (43) teams compete weekly in a 36-race series schedule that spans February to November.
- The NASCAR SPRINT Cup Series visits 23 tracks in a variety of states including California, Florida, Michigan, New Hampshire and Texas.
A signature part of the brand's NASCAR association is the
In addition, the
Combining the overall
More on Journey
- New vitaminwater active Shows that Working Out Can be a Part of Your Life, But Shouldn’t be Your Life
FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
Coca-ColaReaches Home Stretch in Russia
The True 'Colors' of Collaboration:
Coca-Cola’s FIFA World Cup™ Anthem Crosses Borders with Local Remixes
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
Before Taking to the Track, NHRA Drivers Take Spin Down Memory Lane at