This eclectic trio brought varying musical backgrounds and life experiences to the song which celebrates coming together during the holidays and the magic the season creates. Mae’s soulful jazz and R&B influences blend with contemporary pop on the track producing a truly unique sound. The song caps off a whirlwind year for Jono that saw him go from working two jobs to recording the
See video below for a behind-the-scenes look at producing the song.
The song, which includes the famous
Now that you know the background, sit back and get in the spirit by watching their festive and fun music video of “Something in the Air.”
“Something in the Air” is available for download now on iTunes. Find more details on
Carrie Brown works in Global Brand PR at The
More on Journey
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- James Quincey Talks Costa, Coke’s Cultural Shift and More at Barclays Conference
- Coca-Cola Adds First Line of Kombucha Through Acquisition of Australian-based Organic & Raw Trading Co.
- Coca-Cola Teams With Tomb Raider Game Makers on Cinema Experience