St. Louis Cardinals fans can unlock video clips of the 10 greatest
Coke partnered with the Cardinals and Major League Baseball (MLB) on the innovative program, which launched April 1.
Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase a limited-edition, 16-oz.
2. Download/open the MLB Ballpark mobile app.
3. Scroll to the St. Louis Cardinals tab and click on the
4. Hover the scanning window over the St. Louis Cardinals logo on the
5. Play the video. The program is counting down the top 10 plays in Cardinals history, with a new clip added each week through June 9.
“Our partnership with MLB, which recently celebrated its first anniversary, focuses on refreshing fans inside and outside big-league ballparks with innovative social and digital media experiences like this,” said Tiffany Stone, director of sports marketing,
The can is being promoted inside St. Louis-area retailers, on social media and on video screens inside Busch Stadium. In 2017,
“The St. Louis Cardinals have such a rich heritage and are known as one of the league’s most successful franchises with the best fans in baseball,” said Angela Owen, region marketing activation manager,
Owen worked with MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals, Coke’s national retail sales team and local bottler Heartland
“We have seen some exciting results to date, and look forward to exploring ways to make this even bigger and better in the future,” Owen said.
Throughout the 2018 MLB season,