The campaign spans TV, outdoor and point-of-sale advertising, digital coupons and social media posts. At the heart of the launch is a sampling drive reaching an estimated 500,000 consumers.
For such an important launch, everyone had a role to play, with more than 100 employees from
The marketing team plans additional experiential activations, collaborations with influencers and a wave of new outdoor advertising.
Both national and trade media – including the country's biggest newspapers – covered the launch, with positive reactions to the new taste.
Norwegian daily VG awarded
Frida Keane, Coke's senior manager of public affairs and communications for Norway, Sweden and Iceland, explains: "We encouraged journalists to blind-test
Line Sjotun, Coke Trademark brand manager for Norway, adds: "The engagement we have seen here, when we come together as a system, enables us to execute with excellence. It's very rewarding to see that our hard work has led to such great results."
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Coca-Cola Set to Make Santas of Us All
- Grading Our Progress Toward a World Without Waste
- Could You Ditch Your Phone for a Year? vitaminwater Thinks Someone Will for $100,000