The introduction of the new
Earlier this month, 50
The team also set up
The sampling drive created an instant buzz on social media, scoring an estimated 12.2 million views across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. The activation saw particularly strong numbers on Twitter, where the hashtag #UberZero became a trending topic.
The special "unicorn" deliveries proved a popular topic of conversation, doubling online consumer engagement compared to other sampling drives in France. Campaign influencers Camille Combal and Matthieu Delormeau, another French TV host, further boosted campaign awareness as they shared updates with their combined 3.8 million online followers.
More on Journey
- 5 Summers of Share a Coke: How the Team Behind the Hit Campaign Keeps Things Fresh Year After Year
- Coke CEO James Quincey in Asia: Local Learnings for a Global Business
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever
- Coca-Cola Opens LEED-Certified Plant in Yunnan, China
- How Coke is Doing its Part to Help End Child Labor by 2025