Coca-Cola and Dollar General are teaming up again to honor, recognize and salute the military and veteran communities for the second consecutive year through the exclusive military Share a Coke®campaign.
Dollar General shoppers can pick up the 16-oz.
At the conclusion of the campaign,
The military Share a Coke® campaign is available exclusively from late May through late September at Dollar General store locations. Find your local Dollar General store here.
Learn more about the campaign, how to sip/scan/support the military community, view videos of the impact this campaign makes and how to share support with the USO, visit www.coke.com/dollargeneral.
- Honest Tea Launching Line of Organic Cold Brew Coffees
- Coca-Cola Funds Installation of Litter Catchment Systems Along West Atlanta’s Proctor Creek
- Wellbeing, Amplified: smartbeats by smartwater Explores the Science of Sound
- Serving Those Who Serve: Inside Coke’s Enduring Support of the U.S. Military
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials