Coca-Cola and Dollar General are teaming up again to honor, recognize and salute the military and veteran communities for the second consecutive year through the exclusive military Share a Coke®campaign.
Dollar General shoppers can pick up the 16-oz.
At the conclusion of the campaign,
The military Share a Coke® campaign is available exclusively from late May through late September at Dollar General store locations. Find your local Dollar General store here.
Learn more about the campaign, how to sip/scan/support the military community, view videos of the impact this campaign makes and how to share support with the USO, visit www.coke.com/dollargeneral.
- Minute Maid Expands Portfolio for On-the-Go Families
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola Labels-Turned-Wristbands Unlock Epic Summer Experiences
- Coca-Cola Raises Rainbow Flag at Atlanta HQ in Support of LGBTQI Community
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Taps Top Mixologists to Craft Line of Signature Mixers