I ran across a few more recipes featuring
While this Coca-Cola Brined Fried Chicken recipe by John Currence, who runs the City Grocery in Oxford Mississippi originally appeared in Esquire Magazine, I have linked to Nigela Lawson's site as I love her commentary and it reminded me of her ham recipe we posted earlier.
Cherry Coke Cupcakes
sound like they should be made with Cherry Coke, but they are Coke Cupcakes with a maraschino cherry baked in. Yumm.
Reading these should get us in the mood for Virgina Willis in the first of the Cooking with Coke demonstrations at the World of Coke this Saturday (10/10/09.) If you have not purchased your tickets for Virgina, Richard Blais or Paula Deen make sure to order them now. It should be interesting to see what recipes she cooks - and you get to sample the food to boot.
More on Journey
- Fresca Gets a Fresh New Look
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever