Last week, I mentioned that July is Ice Cream Month. Of all things, it’s also Baked Bean Month!
That makes some sense here in the U.S., as we often have baked beans with hot dogs and hamburgers at picnics, and the Fourth of July means a lot of picnics! I’ve even found a 1950
Of course, picnics vary around the world. In some areas, you may have baked beans for breakfast, but wouldn’t eat them while dining outside. In other countries, I think the idea of baked beans at any time of day might be quite unusual!
What’s your favorite picnic food? Does Coke “go better” with it?
More on Journey
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary