One of the great things we get to do in the Archives is share the promotional materials we have assembled in the Archives (our "stuff") with the public through exhibits around the world.
As you can imagine, around an event like the Olympics, we get a number of requests for exhibits. It's a great way to tell the story of Coke's history with and involvement in the Games -- and show off some really cool memorabilia!
Right now, we have three major Olympic exhibits in Asia -- two in China and one in Japan.
- The exhibit in Japan is at the Fuji Television Centre Exhibit Space in Tokyo and runs until August 31. We have more than 300 artifacts in the exhibit (almost one-third of what's in the World of
Coca-Colain Atlanta), and I’ve included some photos of that show.
- There is a special exhibit showing Coke and the Olympics through the years at the Beijing Heritage Center (an entertainment center for Olympic guests), through the end of the Games.
- Through the end of the Games, we have a Coke/Olympic exhibit at the
Coca-ColaPin Trading Center in Beijing.
Of course, if you can't make it to China or Japan, we have a number of Olympic pieces -- and a display of Olympic Torches -- at the World of
More on Journey
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
Gallery: KITH and
Coca-ColaRelease Third Capsule Collection
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
Portrait Series Marks 90 Years of
Voice of the Athletes: Meet Three Special Olympic Athletes Working with
Coca-Colato Support the 2018 USA Games