One of the great things we get to do in the Archives is share the promotional materials we have assembled in the Archives (our "stuff") with the public through exhibits around the world.
As you can imagine, around an event like the Olympics, we get a number of requests for exhibits. It's a great way to tell the story of Coke's history with and involvement in the Games -- and show off some really cool memorabilia!
Right now, we have three major Olympic exhibits in Asia -- two in China and one in Japan.
- The exhibit in Japan is at the Fuji Television Centre Exhibit Space in Tokyo and runs until August 31. We have more than 300 artifacts in the exhibit (almost one-third of what's in the World of
Coca-Colain Atlanta), and I’ve included some photos of that show.
- There is a special exhibit showing Coke and the Olympics through the years at the Beijing Heritage Center (an entertainment center for Olympic guests), through the end of the Games.
- Through the end of the Games, we have a Coke/Olympic exhibit at the
Coca-ColaPin Trading Center in Beijing.
Of course, if you can't make it to China or Japan, we have a number of Olympic pieces -- and a display of Olympic Torches -- at the World of
More on Journey
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
The Passion that Unites
Coca-Cola, the FIFA World Cup and a Proud Collector