Later this month, I’m going to a
The Nashville convention was huge – more than 1,200 people attended. That’s the largest collectors convention I’ve been to since the one in 1986 they had in Atlanta – right at the time of Coke’s 100th anniversary.
Though some Coke employees (like me) attend the convention, the Club is really a grass-roots organization and the members make up the hundreds at the conventions.
In Nashville, I gave a presentation about the making of the New World of
Some of the Collectors Club members helped us find specific pieces we needed for the New World of
We even have an area devoted to the collectors. You can see what a collector’s dream living room might look like, sit on a couch used on American Idol (really!) and even watch a video of collectors from around the world.
If you’re a collector, and were in Nashville or will be in Atlanta or in Dallas, I’d love to hear from you!
More on Journey
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages
- Coke Bottles to Sport College and Pro Football Logos This Fall
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes