Coke and the Grey Dhaka agency recently installed “Happiness Machine” arcade-style games in six youth hotspots throughout Dhaka, a city of 15 million people. Instead of taking coins, the machines accept empty plastic bottles through a customized slot and reward the user with a Coke-themed video game.
Over a period of six days, the activation collected thousands of bottles, which will be converted into pellets for reuse in other products. The program will continue in the coming months to increase awareness.
More on Journey
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola Reclaims Title as Most Effective Brand Marketer in Effie Index
- Coca-Cola Energy to Launch in 2019, Starting in Europe
- Sprite Launches Fan-Generated Spotify Playlist and Podcast Highlighting Unsigned Artists
- Introducing smartwater sparkling blood orange, fuji apple pear and raspberry rose