Coke and the Grey Dhaka agency recently installed “Happiness Machine” arcade-style games in six youth hotspots throughout Dhaka, a city of 15 million people. Instead of taking coins, the machines accept empty plastic bottles through a customized slot and reward the user with a Coke-themed video game.
Over a period of six days, the activation collected thousands of bottles, which will be converted into pellets for reuse in other products. The program will continue in the coming months to increase awareness.
More on Journey
- Introducing smartwater sparkling blood orange, fuji apple pear and raspberry rose
- smartwater smartbeats Launches at SXSW With Toro y Moi
- Sprite Lymonade Offers Tart Taste Twist Fans Have Been Thirsty For
- From the Fringe to the Mainstream: Odwalla Launches Smoobucha
- Dear Future Community: Meet the Challenge Changemakers