According to Fortune, Coke employees are proud of the company’s commitments to big initiatives like sustainability and entrepreneurship.
“As a major sponsor of events like the Olympics and the World Cup, the company has given its employees an opportunity to serve as global ambassadors for the brand,” Fortune reports. “Last year, it launched an entrepreneurship program called the
In order to qualify as one of the 2014 World's Best Multinational Workplaces, companies must have appeared on at least five national Great Place to Work lists, employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and have 40 percent of their workforce located outside their home country.
More on Journey
- Trash to Treasure: How Coke Scholar Samuel Alemayehu is Revolutionizing his Hometown with Africa’s First Waste-to-Energy Facility
- Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink to Hit Stores in the UK This Month
- Gold Peak® Real Brewed Tea Launches Summer Campaign to Bring Fans Even Closer to Home
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback