According to Earth Calendar, where I discover unusual days to mention on the blog, November is Peanut Butter Lover’s Month.
I am one of the peanut butter lovers, though I prefer the chunky variety. Everyone I know remembers eating PBJ (that’s peanut butter and jelly) sandwiches growing up. (Some members of the Archives still eat it for lunch quite often!)
The peanut butter and
You might be surprised at the number of odd and perhaps random “holidays” that I can relate to Coke. But that’s one of the things that I love about our advertising!
Because Coca-Cola is a part of everyday life, our advertising really does include aspects of daily life – even something like peanut butter on crackers!
So for the peanut butter lovers around the world, enjoy the rest of this month! And if you have a holiday I should celebrate here, I’d love to hear from you.
More on Journey
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival