Yes! At the 1936 Games in Berlin, a young Harvard undergraduate named J. Paul Austin competed for the U.S. Rowing Team.
Paul Austin later became president (1962), chief executive officer (1966) and chairman of the Board (1970) of The
More on Journey
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Coke Bottles to Sport College and Pro Football Logos This Fall
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que