1955 saw the debut of the King Size (10- and 12-ounce) and Family Size (26-ounce) glass contour bottles in the U.S., marking an important step in giving people more options to meet their needs.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary