Last week, I told you about Coke’s new “West meets East” WE8 Olympic collectible bottles. They’re just one part of Coke’s Olympic activities.
This week, limited-edition Olympic collectible cans will begin appearing across the U.S. Individual cans and 12-packs feature the
New designs will appear every two to three weeks. At the same time, you’ll also see 20-ounce Coke bottles with labels in multiple languages, including from these countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Korea, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the U.S.
A “Six-Pack” of Athletes
Also in the U.S., a special
You’ll also be able to see members of this “Six Pack” in NBC vignettes that will air during the summer.
Want to see more? On MyCoke.com, you can get an inside look at the athletes, see videos and even design your own digital Coke bottle. You can also see the different WE8 bottles.
Do you have an Olympic collection? If so, tell me about it!
More on Journey
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair