Last week, I told you about Coke’s new “West meets East” WE8 Olympic collectible bottles. They’re just one part of Coke’s Olympic activities.
This week, limited-edition Olympic collectible cans will begin appearing across the U.S. Individual cans and 12-packs feature the
New designs will appear every two to three weeks. At the same time, you’ll also see 20-ounce Coke bottles with labels in multiple languages, including from these countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Korea, Nepal, Sri Lanka and the U.S.
A “Six-Pack” of Athletes
Also in the U.S., a special
You’ll also be able to see members of this “Six Pack” in NBC vignettes that will air during the summer.
Want to see more? On MyCoke.com, you can get an inside look at the athletes, see videos and even design your own digital Coke bottle. You can also see the different WE8 bottles.
Do you have an Olympic collection? If so, tell me about it!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform