Courtesy of Shenandoah Growers. An easy dip for crudite or a simple dressing for crisp greens. Serve over wedges of iceberg lettuce and garnish with bacon bits, diced tomato and blue cheese crumbles for an extra special treat.
- 6 Tablespoon nonfat plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon raw honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 Dash Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Total Time: 7 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk until well blended. Refrigerate until serving or use immediately. Store in a sealed container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
More on Journey
A Spectacular Upgrade:
Coca-ColaModernizing Iconic Neon Sign in Downtown Atlanta
Every Bottle Back:
Coca-ColaJoins Industry Effort to Reduce Use and Boost Collection of Plastic
- Creating a ‘Brand’ New Look: How AHA, Coke’s New Flavor-Forward Sparkling Water, Will Come to Life on the Shelf
How and Why
Coca-ColaSupports Recycling in the U.S.
- Marketing Responsibly in the United States