When natural disasters strike,
In the path of Hurricane Dorian, teams from The
Support to date includes:
Coca-ColaFoundation has announced a $400,000 grant to the Salvation Army for immediate relief assistance to affected communities in the Bahamas where Dorian has devastated many communities. Read more.
- Coca-Cola Puerto Rico Bottling and CC1 Companies are assisting their fellow
Coca-Colabottler in the Bahamas, Caribbean Bottling Company, by coordinating donations and supply drives with both the Puerto Rico business community and the general public.
- Coca-Cola North America has donated approximately 150,000 bottles of DASANI water to be distributed to relief organizations in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina, where needed.
Coca-ColaEmployee Disaster Relief Fund is offering employees facing hardship immediately following the storm with immediate financial assistance.
- Coca-Cola North America partners with the American Red Cross as a member of its Annual Disaster Giving Program, which supports relief efforts for natural disasters on an ongoing basis.
Coca-Colaconsumers also can support the American Red Cross by donating points from product codes under the caps of Coca-Colabeverages through the company’s Coca-ColaGive program at www.coca-cola.com/give.
- Coca-Cola North America, The
Coca-ColaFoundation and Coca-ColaUNITED Bottling Company are founding partners of the Disaster Action Alliance, a coalition of organizations from the public, private and nonprofit sectors in the U.S. committed to sharing resources in support of disaster relief.
“We are concerned about the communities impacted by Hurricane Dorian,” said Helen Smith Price, president, The Coca-Cola Foundation. “We are using our resources to provide immediate relief and recovery assistance to those impacted by the storm. As a longtime partner of The Salvation Army, we are proud to support their critical relief efforts.”
Roberto Mercade, president of The Coca-Cola Company’s Latin Center Business Unit, which includes the Bahamas, added, "We deeply understand the impact of these devastating storms because our people live, work and serve their neighbors in these communities every day. Our entire Coca-Cola family is mobilized and doing all we can to support each other and help our communities recover and rebuild throughout the Bahamas.”
Since 2017, The
Looking for ways to support? Click here.
Follow the links below to read about how
More on Journey
It Pays to Prepare: How
Coca-ColaUNITED Mobilized to Help Employees, Customers and Communities Impacted by Hurricane Michael
Coca-Colais Supporting Wildfire Relief Efforts in California
A Century of Serving Those in Need:
Coca-Cola, American Red Cross Toast 100 Years of Partnership
- Coca-Cola Consolidated’s Volunteer Response Team Lends a Hand to Colleagues Impacted by Hurricane Florence
- Coke Scholars Rebuild Houston Homes After Hurricane Harvey