I love Christmas! I love crafts! And I love
So, what better way to combine these passions than a Christmas Advent calendar made from an antique
It was actually quite easy… and fun! I bought a piece of foam core, some ribbon and a package of round erasers from my local dollar store. I printed out the Santa images from the Internet and sized/cut them accordingly, as well as the numbers 1-24.
The ribbons served as the “hinges” attaching each foam core “door” to the crate and some hot glue put it all together!
It was done in an evening, and I’ve been putting treats for my family in each door since December 1st!
I hope this is the first year of a long, family tradition.
More on Journey
- Beyond the Mic: Sprite Spotlights Tomorrow’s Hip-Hop Tastemakers With ‘Thirst for Yours’ Campaign
- Coca-Cola Labels-Turned-Wristbands Unlock Epic Summer Experiences
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Report: U.S. Sales of Nonalcoholic Beverages Grew Nearly $5 Billion in 2018
- Peace Tea ZER-OH Pineapple Groove Puts Tropical Twist on Green Tea