Maah3z's music brings the flavour and rhythms of Cuba and Venezuela via the Miami clubs. This Cuban-born star has been causing a real stir in the EDM scene in recent months with a mix of dubstep, electro, reggaeton and latin, Maah3z’s music is inspired by the city of Miami and its top DJs. We caught up with him.
Tell us about your music.
I count Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia, Major Lazer and Dave Nada as my influences, and so my music flows from there. It’s a smooth mix of Latin rhythms, electro, trap & dubstep.
What do you have lined up for the summer?
I'm working on my debut album that will be released at the end of the year. The support and encouragement from my fans online has been phenomenal.
Tell us about the location you have chosen for your playlist.
I’ve chosen Miami, as it felt the most appropriate choice to create a Placelist. The foundation in my music comes from here, and I have selected some funky beats to suit everyone’s liking.
Check out his track Ese Lugar on Coca-Cola Placelists:
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola’s Francisco Crespo: ‘Growth is in Our Hands’
- Coca-Cola Shows Why the Holidays Are a Time to Give and Give Back
- Diet Coke Unveils New Flavors and Marketing as Brand Refresh Enters Second Year
- Coca-Cola Freestyle 9100 Nabs Three Awards Ahead of National Rollout
- Coca-Cola Set to Make Santas of Us All