Coca-Cola is getting into the holiday spirit in the U.K. with limited-edition packaging labels that, when peeled, tie into a festive bow.
Instructions are included on the labels. Here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
More on Journey
- Recycle and Give: Coke Piloting Kiosks That Reward Recycling With Charitable Donations
Coca-Colais Providing Even Greater Product and Ingredient Transparency
- For Texas Family, Life Goes Better with a Coke… and Three More Kids
Q&A: Jordan Spieth Shares a Coke with Special Olympics Athlete and
Coca-ColaEmployee Matthew Wynne
Coca-Cola5by20 Program Helps More Than 10,000 Nigerian Girls Land Jobs, Build Self-Confidence