Coca-Cola is getting into the holiday spirit in the U.K. with limited-edition packaging labels that, when peeled, tie into a festive bow.
Instructions are included on the labels. Here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
More on Journey
A Spectacular Upgrade:
Coca-ColaModernizing Iconic Neon Sign in Downtown Atlanta
- Creating a ‘Brand’ New Look: How AHA, Coke’s New Flavor-Forward Sparkling Water, Will Come to Life on the Shelf
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- AHA to Bring More Fizz, Flavor and Fun to Coke’s Sparkling Water Portfolio
Cinnamon, Winter Spice and All Things Nice:
Coca-Colaand Sprite Introduce Holiday Flavors