Coca-Cola is getting into the holiday spirit in the U.K. with limited-edition packaging labels that, when peeled, tie into a festive bow.
Instructions are included on the labels. Here’s how it works:
1. Peel off the label from the bottle at the indicated side.
2. Pull the strip embedded in the label, which will reveal a festive Christmas bow.
3. Give the gift of refreshment (or enjoy yourself) this holiday season!
More on Journey
Next Generation Cup Challenge:
Coca-ColaJoins Effort to Source Sustainable Solutions
‘I’m Not Just Looking Back… I’m Looking Ahead’: New
Coca-ColaArchivist Justine Fletcher Says Company’s Rich History Informs Its Future
- Christmas Comes Early in Great Britain With Launch of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Cinnamon
- Coca-Cola Adds First Line of Kombucha Through Acquisition of Australian-based Organic & Raw Trading Co.
- Introducing smartwater antioxidant and smartwater alkaline: Enhanced Premium Water Offerings Hit West Coast This Month