This recipe submitted by Ellen Neumann of Liberty, NY, is great with beef, pork and hamburgers.
- 2 medium white onion
- 1 Tablespoon Meat drippings (from a piece of meat you have fried or pan drippings from a roasted piece)
- Total Time: 8 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
Peel and slice 2 medium white onions.
Drop sliced onions in meat drippings cooked on high heat and stir slightly.
Add 1/8 cup of
Coca-Cola. Stir continually until the pan is deglazed and onions are opaque (about 2-3 minutes). Remove from pan and serve.
More on Journey
Coca-ColaCherry Spice Cake Will Turn Fruitcake Haters Into Fruitcake Lovers
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali
- Making Food Memories: Atlanta’s Iconic Buckhead Diner Turns 30