- 3 Cup canned tomato juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon pickled horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Vidalia onion, minced
- 1/4 Cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 Cup celery ribs, minced
- 4 Ounce Vegetable oil for lining eight 4-oz. ramekins
In bowl, combine 1 cup tomato juice, lemon zest, Worcestershire, horseradish, salt and hot sauce with gelatin, let stand for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining tomato juice, reduced
Coca-Colaand lemon juice to a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook just until warm. Add the gelatin mixture and stir until it dissolves completely. Return the mixture to the bowl and refrigerate until cold, but not set, about 1 hour. (This will help distribute the vegetables throughout the aspic once they are added). Lightly oil the ramekins. Stir the onion, pepper, and celery into the chilled, but not set, aspic and spoon it into the ramekins. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until chilled and set completely. Unmold the aspics on to plates and serve with your choice of garniture.
© 2018 THE