For this week's contest, I have selected a photo of a float used by the Lufkin, Texas bottler at a county fair in 1922.The float was trimmed with red and yellow to match the advertising of the period, and the four girls were dressed in red. The float took second prize in the competition.
Your challenge is to create an amusing and creative caption for the photo. All entries should be posted by 5pm on April 1. A winner will be announced on April 2.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival