John Held, Jr. was an artist and cartoonist who became famous for his illustrations of American society in the 1920s. He was a regular contributor to such magazines as Life, Vanity Fair and Harper's Bazaar.Many of his drawings depicted collegiate life in the Jazz Age, including this 1926 advertisement for
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for the artwork by 5pm on June 10. A winner will be announced on June 11. I look forward to seeing your entries.
More on Journey
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
- Fresca Gets a Fresh New Look
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years