As the weather has finally begun to warm in Atlanta this spring, my mind has turned to outdoor activities - including Golf.
When we were selecting artifacts for The World of
The 1926 tray to the left used a wonderful illustration by noted artist Fred Mizen and was a wonderful addition to the gallery. Look for it next time you visit the World of Coke. Oh, and if you have one of these trays in mint condition, it might be worth as much as $ 1,000.
More on Journey
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que