The last look of the 1970s to share is this one which highlights the "trucker caps" and jackets. My favorite picture in this lineup is the one with the shades, of course. So, there you have them all: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and this is Part 4. We'll look for your vote tomorrow on which is your favorite. Who knows, maybe we'll bring them back!
More on Journey
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives