Coca-Cola has always been the perfect complement to the holidays, and this year is no exception. Over the past few weeks, we’ve published stories on why Sprite Cranberry has been a seasonal hit since 2013, how Waze app users can have the voice of Santa Claus provide turn-by-turn directions, and a North Carolina restaurant’s unique, Cherry Coke-inspired twist on (not) everyone’s favorite holiday dessert.
In addition to these new pieces, we thought we’d “re-gift” a few of our favorite Coca-Cola Journey stories from Christmases past. Happy reading… and happy holidays!
Charlie Brown, Christmas,
Coca-Cola and Willie Mays: Lee Mendelson on the Animated Holiday Classic He Produced 50 Years Ago
The Story of the
Coca-Cola Polar Bears: How Man's Best Friend Provided the Creative Inspiration Behind the Beloved Icons
A Holiday Dream Come True: UK Man Becomes First Member of the Public to Drive
Coca-Cola Christmas Truck
More on Journey
- Report: U.S. Sales of Nonalcoholic Beverages Grew Nearly $5 Billion in 2018
- POWERADE Levels the Playing Field for Female Athletes in Partnership with U.S. Soccer Foundation
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coke’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Convenes Food and Beverage Entrepreneurs to Tackle Industry Challenges
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback