Thin slices of orange and candied ginger are the merry holiday treats in this sparkly, golden take on sangria.
Mocktail to Cocktail: Add ½ ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur to each serving or 2 ounces to the whole pitcher.
- 1 orange, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 Cup candied ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- 40 Ounce Seagram's Ginger Ale
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place half of the orange rings, ginger and ice in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in half of the ginger ale; add remaining orange, ginger and ice. Slowly pour in remaining ginger ale and serve.
More on Journey
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- Americans Spill the Beans About What Makes Them Feel Good in Summertime McCafé Survey
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora