Thin slices of orange and candied ginger are the merry holiday treats in this sparkly, golden take on sangria.
Mocktail to Cocktail: Add ½ ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur to each serving or 2 ounces to the whole pitcher.
- 1 orange, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 Cup candied ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- 40 Ounce Seagram's Ginger Ale
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place half of the orange rings, ginger and ice in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in half of the ginger ale; add remaining orange, ginger and ice. Slowly pour in remaining ginger ale and serve.
More on Journey
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- Georgia’s Porch Light Latin Kitchen Rallies for Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar: