This blog post is a continuation of the “Together for Good in the Fight Against Obesity” post.
Coca-Cola may be a global company, but it is deeply rooted in local communities around the world and, like everyone, we have a vested stake in the health of people worldwide. At Coke, we also recognize that when everyone works together, good things happen.
Beginning this week, two national TV commercials will share our message in a whole new way:
• A two-minute piece, titled “Coming Together,” debuts tonight – Monday, Jan. 14 on cable news (CNN, FOX, MSNBC). Its purpose is to highlight some of the specifics behind the Company’s ongoing commitment to deliver a greater choice of beverages, including low- and no-calories options, and to clearly communicate the calorie content of all its products.
• A second spot, called “Be Ok,” will debut on American Idol on Wednesday, Jan. 16. “Be Ok” makes it perfectly clear right up front that a can of
Our efforts don’t stop with these advertisements. We will continue to educate, innovate and act to help people lead active, healthy lives. The
Diana Garza Ciarlante is Vice-President, Public Affairs & Communications,
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Takes Action to Help Fight Against Obesity
Coca-ColaCompany Reinforces Its Commitment to Help America in the Fight Against Obesity
- Together for Good in the Fight Against Obesity
- Coca-Cola Joins With Pro Sports Teams to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Business & Sustainability Report 2018