Yes, today is
Our employees will bring in any Coke memorabilia items they’re curious about and see if they have an unexpected retirement fund – or if they need to keep working! Look for a post next week about any treasures (or disappointments …) I see during today’s appraisals.
Across the globe, our employees in Singapore are receiving a special commemorative gift -- a contour bottle filled with “Coca-Cola” M&Ms. I’ve posted a photo of the bottle itself, but also a close-up of the label. My colleagues in Singapore did a great job with this. Every detail of the label has been specialized for the employees -- from the contour bottle-shaped bar code to the list of ingredients. Even the date next to the bar code is 0805 1886 -- for May 8, 1886. I know a few collectors who might be flying to Singapore to try and get one!
One of the first posts I did was about how things had changed from when
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
- 90 Years, 90 Athletes: Inside Coke’s Storied Partnership With the Olympic Games
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors