Our US readers know the significance of April 15th - all Income Taxes have to be filed and paid. In 1965, the Company poked a little fun at the ritual amount of work and worry in preparing the tax statements. I hope our American readers enjoy their "simple deduction" as the ad indicates.
More on Journey
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer