While the main theme of the Coke Pavilion at EXPO is about the Happiness Factory and the various films and characters that have been developed.
We have several displays of our artifacts sprinkled around the building. Two packaging displays highlight the innovation theme of the pavilion. One is our classic bottle chronology showing the evolution of the package to the contour bottle. The second is the a display of our space can and dispenser. Both of these displays are in the common plaza that does not require the guest to wait in line to see.
Then, outside the VIP and meeting area, two of our Steve Penley paintings are on display. All three of the exhibits are popular and attract crowds and comments.
More on Journey
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever