I have blogged about Coke and the troops during World War II several times in the past. Today, in honor or Veterans' Day, I wanted to share one of my favorite paintings in our collection.
Readers of this blog will know about the
Sundlom was not above parodying his own iconic image. In this war related painting the Santa Claus has a slightly different home base than the North Pole.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans