On Monday, May 30th, I was able to be in Singapore as they celebrated the 125th anniversary of
I had worked with the team in Singapore to develop and ship a set of exhibit cases highlighting our heritage in Asia, sports and pop culture. It was exciting to get to see the cases in person and watch the crowds interest in the artifacts. The cases also featured our first use of iPads to share the descriptions that would have been traditional labels printed and placed near the artifacts. The use of videos and jingles with the iPads made these some of the most interactive cases we have created. The exhibits cases will continue to travel in Singapore and will be on display at The Cathay (11th June), Bugis Junction (18th & 19th June) and Republic Polytechnic (21st June).
There were two celebrations that day, the first included over 150
The highlight of the evening was when the the stamp set, pictured below, was introduced by
I really enjoyed my time in Singapore and was honored to be a part of the celebrations.
More on Journey
- 90 Years, 90 Athletes: Inside Coke’s Storied Partnership With the Olympic Games
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- Fresca Gets a Fresh New Look
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad