Bringing people the drinks they want means putting their preferences and needs first.
That starts with rethinking many of our recipes around the world to reduce sugar, because while sugar in moderation is fine, too much of it isn’t good for anyone. We’re also making our low and no-sugar drinks more visible and easier to find, while adding vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and more sophisticated flavors to many of our most popular drinks.
Finally, we’re bringing new, unexpected drinks like organic tea, coconut water, grab-and-go coffee, juices, and purified water to more people in more places.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Breaking Bad Biases: Dr. Steve Robbins on the Power of Inclusion and Mindful Engagement in the Workplace
- Honest Tea Launching Line of Organic Cold Brew Coffees