With fall in the air, friends and families are together enjoying football games, festivals and other outdoor events across the U.S. In the middle of all the action is the new (and improved)
Earlier this month,
What’s that, you ask?
A sensory deprivation experience, to be exact. Here’s how it works:
- You step inside an interactive kiosk that looks like a life-size vending machine.
- Three high-definition video monitors inside the kiosk choreograph a visual, auditory and tactile experience as if you’re inside a glass of Coke Zero Sugar.
- First, it isolates and heightens each sense of sight, sound, smell and touch.
- Then, it removes them one by one until it’s just you and your ice-cold Coke Zero Sugar.
- At that moment, you 'zero-in' and taste it. Mmmmm, delicious!
- You open the door and step back into reality – this time feeling cool and refreshed. Of course, it’s time to share, so you find your personalized tasting GIF and post it on social media or text it to your friends for all to see.
Not so sure about it just yet? Watch this video to follow along:
From the tour launch at the World of
Many are cheering the taste, with one visitor stating, “When I heard Coke Zero was being changed I was upset, but this is actually a welcome change. It tastes really good."
While some are excited by the news, we know some may still be skeptical. So, the only way to make you believe is to try it yourself.
Check out the full schedule of more than 300 stops here and see if the zero-in tasting experience is coming to an event near you soon.