Dee Ann Turner, who has spent three decades building the workforce behind one of the country’s top-rated customer service brands, recently published a new book titled It’s My Pleasure, The Impact of Extraordinary Talent and a Compelling Culture.
The vice president of corporate talent at Chick-fil-A has recruited and selected hundreds of local Chick-fil-A restaurant operators and corporate staff during her career. In the book, she offers up tips for on building and retaining engaged teams, delighting customers and more. Read more at Inside Chick-fil-A.
More on Journey
- Marketing Responsibly in the United States
- AHA to Bring More Fizz, Flavor and Fun to Coke’s Sparkling Water Portfolio
- Serving Those Who Serve: Inside Coke’s Enduring Support of the U.S. Military
- Honest Tea Launching Line of Organic Cold Brew Coffees
- First Coke-Branded Energy Drink to Launch in the U.S. in 2020