During Women’s History Month in March, I’d mentioned that in the 1930s,
This helped encourage people to drink Coke at home and serve it when they were entertaining.
I’ve found this photo of a woman delivering a six-pack of
For this week’s Friday Fun contest, I want the best caption for this photo.
The game: I’m looking for creative, funny, clever (even “punny”) captions for this photo. Send me yours using the comments area below this post.
The prize: I’ll pick my favorite caption and announce it on Thursday, October 16. The winner will get a
I can’t wait to see your ideas!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- Coke Bottles to Sport College and Pro Football Logos This Fall
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership