June 7th is National Donut day, so it is time for my annual National Donut Day post. The art for today's post features a 1940 painting by Charles Heinzerling with our beautiful bell shaped fountain glass and a few donuts.
Ironically I am in an all day meeting and this piece of original art is hanging in the conference room where the meeting is being held. Now I will have to stare at these donuts all day before I can stop at Sublime donuts on the way home. ^TR
More on Journey
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal