Ever wondered what it’s like to work at Coke? Whether it’s traveling on short-term assignments around the world, pitching a new campaign to senior leadership and then seeing it go viral on the Internet, or building your resume with roles across the company, there’s no shortage of opportunity here.
But don’t take our word for it. Below, hear from employees themselves about what Life @ Coke is really like.
And when you’re done, check out our job postings and apply today!
Click on the videos below to get to know Life @ Coke.
Chaly Jo Moyen, Senior Vice President, Strategy, Decision Science, & Insights – Finding job opportunities across the entire business
Jason McAlpin, Sr. Brand Manager, Powerade – Developing a new campaign
JP Gonzalez, Director, Multicultural Marketing – Living the soccer dream
Oana Vlad, Sr. Brand Manager, Coke – Short term assignment in Mexico
Scott Uzzell, President and General Manager, Venturing and Emerging Brands – working to be a total beverage company and having an entrepreneur mindset
Victoria Badiola, Director of Innovation – Seeing your work in the real world
More on Journey
- View our 2016 Sustainability Report
- Download our 2016 Sustainability Report (PDF)
- Subscribe to The Circular sustainability newsletter
- Video: 2016 Sustainability Highlights
- Wheels of Happiness: Coke’s Enzo Piscopo Creates Foundation to Help People With Mobility Disabilities in the Underdeveloped World