Is your grill open for summer? If so, we have several savory
recipes that will add a splash to many traditional poolside favorites. In collaboration
with our friends at Tablespoon.com, we concocted 7 Coke recipes good for every night of the week.
Shanyn Silinski of the Smilin Coyote Ranch in Manitoba, Canada submitted this smoking hot bird recipe. Whether on the grill or in the oven, Shanyn says "This is a favorite summertime treat for our family. Everyone gets every excited when they see the chickens cooking on the BBQ!" And what’s not to love about a recipe where a first requirement is to take a refreshing sip of its namesake ingredient?
- 2 medium roasting chickens, clean and washed
2 cans of
Coca-Cola® (drink about 1/3 out of each one so they aren't full)
- Olive oil
Click here for the full recipe.
6 More Suppers that Crave Coke:
From slow cooker pulled jerk pork to ribs smothered in Cherry Coke BBQ sauce, our summer lineup has something for everyone. To add a little soda to your supper, whisk on over to Tablespoon.com to view all our savory recipes including sweet and spicy chicken wings, brisket and a braised beef that will get your engine revving.
More on Journey
- Caramelized Vidalia Onions
- Peanut Pie with Coke Reduction
Southern Food Rising and
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- DASANI Boosts Sustainability Credentials With Launch of Recyclable, Reusable and Package-less Innovations